T3's Strategy + Innovation team is currently seeking seasoned strategy professionals that can drive technology, business and customer/consumer discussions at a client and team-level. As a T3 Strategist you will sit at the center of the strategic workflow on a day-to-day basis
Provide consistent thought leadership and insight to drive client campaigns and programs. Become an expert on the client’s business, customers, products and services. Establish strong working relationships with account service, creative, UX, connections and other internal organizations.
- Support and drive the client ambition laid out by the Senior Strategist
- Act as the voice of the customer/end user in all discussions providing a customer-centric perspective
- Ensure the voice of the customer/end user is clearly articulated and seen in the work
- Develop POVs on client related topics including customer, channels, category, technology and marketplace
- Develop and present creative briefs for client campaigns
- Understand and advise on how to best implement insights across channels
Cross-Functional Peers/Relationship Expectations
- Strategists are peer level to Account Managers or Account Supervisors depending on how the account is staffed as well as Content Strategists, Experience Strategists and Connections Strategists. Strategists are expected to form and grow professional relationships with each of these team members as well as Art Directors, Copywriters and other mid-level team members.
- Strategists should be comfortable interacting with Manager- up to Director-level client contacts (depending on client organizational size).
- 3-6 years of progressive experience in digital and brand agency settings with clear, repeated success in formulating customer/consumer-facing strategies. Additionally strategists will need to be proficient working in data interpretation, have an understanding of qualitative consumer insights, strong knowledge of technology platforms and are able to independently participate in and ideally managing formal research functions.
- Strategists should have strong presentation and communication skills needed to turn an idea or ambition into a reality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or a related field
Working at Salt will give you the opportunity to do some of the most influential work in your career for some of the most influential businesses in the world. From start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies, we build brands and digital experiences that will push your strategic, creative and technical capabilities.
With great benefits, a great environment and a desire to push the limits, we are looking for the best talent out there, whether you've got years of experience or you're just out of school.